RxGenomix provided support to CEI to create this 8-hour CE course that will provide pharmacists with the foundational knowledge and skills they need to integrate pharmacogenomics into their practice to deliver optimal care. Not quite ready for the full eight hours? A one-hour introductory course is also offered for free. Click below for more information and to register for either course.
Pharmacogenomics: A training for Pharmacists is geared toward pharmacists, but contains information vital for any healthcare provider who wants to take the lead in applying PGx in their practice.
While the course is available to anyone, the course is accredited by the ACPE and 8 hours of CE credit can be earned by pharmacists who complete the course.
1. Applying Pharmacogenomics to Patient Care – Our Current State
2. Genetics 101
3. Regulatory Review
4. Gene Information
5. Application to Practice
6. From Phenotype to Drug Selection
7. Case-based Application
8. The Pharmacogenomic Report
9. Explaining Pharmacogenomic Results to Healthcare Provides
10. Explaining Pharmacogenomic Results to Patients